Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hell

Bubble kid at the mall
Been feeling iffy since yesterday, don't know what it is.
Maybe a late weird jet-lag, or the humidity, or just the fact that it's (yet another) new place.

So I registered for classes today.
I have a pretty ok schedule, I think I have two "early" mornings, starting at 8.30, one day I only have afternoon classes and on Wednesdays only one class.
It will be ok I hope.
The policy here in Mexico is that you have to attend all classes.
There is some kinda system of how you can skip, in total, two weeks of classes, but it was very complicated.
Being sick doesn't really count as an excuse for an absence, sometimes even hospital stays don't count as an excuse.
It will be tough.
Luckily we are four students living together, so we can help each other out with that.

Otherwise not much has happened. I am super tired and will rest for a while.

Also, those waiting for me to write on fb... at some point I will.
Right now I just don't feel like even checking it, but hopefully soon, be patient.

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment