Thursday, February 2, 2012

Made over

I gave the blog header a bit of a make-over.

I figured since the blog nowadays consists of a lot of info about little miss sunshine (her new nickname), it was only appropriate to add her to the header.

Life is busy with baby. Yikes.
The little "free" time I have (i.e. when she sleeps) I try to clean up the place a bit, try to get a bite to eat, or just relax. Not much time for the computer at all.

Today we went downtown to try to make me legal here in Mexico. It didn't go to well since they had closed when we got there. So tomorrow we're leaving 2h earlier, hopefully we make it.

In the afternoon we're leaving to go to Vallarta. We will be back on Monday.
I am trying to pack the bag, while also hand wash some clothes, and write this.
Life is about multitasking.

I might have time to write something tomorrow - or not, we will see.

Life is fun


Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment