Friday, June 7, 2013

One last one...

I have a question, well maybe two.

Why are some people so darn stupid?

A rule; if someone tells you something - 1. QUESTION it! 2. Research/Ask around. 3. THINK 4. Tell them they were wrong - they most likely were.

Some situations do not call for nr. 2... Key is to Question people, especially around here, and to THINK. It seems like people have stopped thinking.

Secondly;

Why on earth can people not see their intellectual limitations and not butt into other peoples business? 

A rule; don't give advice on things you don't know anything about - oh you think you know something!? Well, you are wrong. Go to number one and read it ten times.


Yes, some people piss me off. As I have said in the past, I wish I knew how to make these posts, or at least some private. Because for me pressing Publish helps me get passed the stupidity of the world.

This calls for a repost of;


No comments:

Post a Comment