Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Super

Time passes SUPER fast... what the.. felt like I just wrote here.

The weekend was nice and relaxing - but never long enough. But I guess that´s not only our problem.
Friday was very exciting since we went to meet up with Aaron and Armando - always nice to meet friends, especially someone from back home.
After that we went off to Tokai for some Sushi (vegetarian for me) - and Esperanza and Gabriel joined. It was very nice.

All is good with Sophia. She is a super good baby at nights - goes to bed at 11ish and wakes up EARLIEST at 9.30 (with one feeding session around 4-6). I cannot complain - but I am still tired.
I guess it´s because I DON´T go to bed at 11, and I wake up *stup i ett* (from time to time) to make sure she´s not dead.

Day time she´s not a bad baby - she´s super charming in the mornings - talking, smiling - all those things babies do to make you fall in love with them. BUT afternoon comes and Little Miss Sunshine starts shining less and less.
I guess it´s because she´s tired - she´s not a fan of napping, I need to force her.

Anywho, my computer is kaputt so I don´t know how many pictures I will upload here until I get it back.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment