Wednesday, July 18, 2012

24h

The last 24h have been eventful to say the least.

Poop in bath - oh yeah, very unexpected.

A FULL hour of Yoga Meltdown

More fruit puree - Banana-mango from the other day is running out. So I made banana-apple-pear puree with a dash of cinnamon and ginger. The little lady is still refusing to eat anything that is a vegetable - my carrot-potato-dill puree was not liked.

I stole this - it's not us, but we do this.

----

10 hours later.

I started this post in the morning. But have been so busy that I never had time to finish it.
Sophia and I had gym class as always on Tuesdays, and during her naps I was working on this business idea we have, that we probably will be starting as we come back to Mexico next year.
There's a significant gap in the market, and we think that this could really hit it off. Let's see where it goes.

We just finished a 35min ab workout and now I will continue with my research.

Besos


No comments:

Post a Comment