Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DIY Collar

This is the description to the collar I made for Sophia's outfit. It's a so called 'Peter Pan' collar.

Best is to use with felt or rubber flannel.


The pattern for the collar you find here.

You need scissors, a single hole punch or a leather rotary hole punch, thread, pearl, and white ribbon.

Just trace the pattern on the felt, cut, punch holes, sew them together in the front, and attach the white ribbon in the last holes in the back. Glue a cute pearl in the front, where you sew them together. 
Super easy.
Be aware though, the felt I used was VERY thin, too thin, so I recommend buying ticker one.
Also, I fitted the pattern to the size of Sophia's shirt - i.e. smaller than it should be, if you were wondering.

I got the idea from here, and here

 Hope you enjoy

This was the end result



No comments:

Post a Comment