Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Saturday-Monday

As you might know mothers don't get to go on weekends,  but the clostest I get is on Monday mornings.
I allow Sophia to watch Alfons longer and I get to relax and stay in bed - until lunch time comes of course.

We had a great weekend,  went to a park, had good food and saw the grandparents.

It has been disgustingly HOT (not warm) since Friday with tempeeatures closing in on 40c in the shadow during the afternoon. Horrible,  we're all impatiently waiting for the rain to start.

We went to gym class on Friday,  but because of "the incident" (previously mentioned in a post) she was not too keen on dojng the exercises, on top of that she ia teething and the room is full of balls - she loves balls, it's crazy.

Oh well, I dont go there for the exercises but to see other babies her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment