Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sadness

I get a knot it my throat every time I see your pictures, updates or blogs about the amazing Swedish summer.

Swedish (Finnish) summer is better than any summer, and anyone who has spent a whole summer there will agree - I assure you.

I wish we could have gone, but the economy hasn't allowed it - I mean if it is expensive for you guys to come over here with your first world salaries and vacation weeks, imagine how it is from over here where we earn about 1/3 of what you do, only have a few days of vacation and the ticket costs the same.

I would like to remind you all of the previous post, which is full of videos of the little monster.

Enjoy being over in Sweden (or Finland for that matter) if that is where you are right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment