Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Great weekend

We had a great weekend.
Relatively relaxing.

Memo ran the Atlas half marathon and manages to run it at a new record time - 1:29.
We are all so proud.
We were standing at around km 18 cheering him on with a home made sign.

We also did some necessary shopping to update the kids closets and I got some work out clothes.
Memo bought a new pair of running shoes. He took hours - without exaggeration - to choose them only to today tell me they are too big - and they were on sale, thus he cannot return them under any circumstances.

Oh well.

I also had two great days of work out.
Ran 5 km in 32 min which is amazing considering I could barely run 1,5 km a month or two ago.
I am happy.

Can't give you any pictures since the blogger app still isn't working properly and I have nothing pretty to take a picture of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment