Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time flies

when you have fun... right?

This weekend has passed pretty fast! Although, it's not over yet!
Today I went with Memo and his parents to Chapala to check out the new house they are buying there!
Really nice view, too bad it doesn't have a pool.
After the house shopping we went on to have lunch, seafood... my favourite as you might know.
Naaa, as you should know by now I do not eat seafood... for the simple reason that people have a tendency to pee when they are swimming, I do not care too much for pee, especially not in my food!!!

So, I ate the only non-seafood on the menu... not bad... a piece of meat!

Back in Gdl we went downtown to look for some design book, Memo is a designer and wanted a book explaining rendering with 3D Max... not a clue what it means!
Anywho, I found a book of Dostoevsky, my favourite author after Allende...
I think it might be this one, it was in Spanish so I am not sure.
Maybe I will go back tomorrow and buy it!

In the night we went to a birthday party and then home bound to watch a few episodes of Entourage.

Just got off skype with my Mamma and now it's time to sleep!!!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment