Friday, December 10, 2010

Jingle all the way...

The tree, the Adventsljusstake and Kylling
 looking up on the tree
which is what I will do all the way until Christmas!

For the past 16 days I've;
Watched an episode of Modern Family, had a romantic picnique on the roof with Memo, talked with my mom, talked with my sister and baby Vincent, talked with my dad, made multiple Christmas playlists on Youtube, realized that it's easier to download the music, so I did, watched the latest Cougar Town, tanned on the roof, watched the latest Modern Family, organized my hard drive, organized my desktop, cleaned the house, bought a Christmas tree, decorated the house while listening to one of the many Christmas playlists, tanned a bit more on the roof, been to talk to different people, been to Bach flower therapy, stole two Hershey bow's at Soriana for the Christmas tree, cleaned out the fridge, bought a book, started reading the book, had another romantic night on the roof with Memo, talked some more with Anna-Karin, called Helena, celebrated my birthday, changed my ticket back to Sweden for the 16th, been informed about the plans for Christmas; the mountains in Sweden with dad's part of the family, watched "The social network", been to the doctor with Daniel, listened to Christmas music, bought a plastic chicken with candy up his ass, said bye to Patrick, been to the immigrations office, slept, rested and enjoyed life!

Tomorrow it's Vallarta bound, last time before I leave... sad!
Very much looking forward to seeing the family and baby Vincent!
PUSS




No comments:

Post a Comment