Monday, December 27, 2010

In between days

That's what these days are called in Swedish, "the in between days", not a bad name.

Got back from the mountain yesterday... we had a wonderful time. A lot of snow, a lot of good food, good company and baby Vincent; the main attraction of the week.

I went snowboarding twice, it was nice... although I didn't have my board, which made my life a tad more difficult.

Now, as I said, I am back in Västerås, and today we're going on an adventure to Märsta, Stockholm to visit Riitta my aunt.
The main event being Maria flying in from Paris.

Now you are probably wondering, why is Maria who lives in London, flying in from Paris. Well, Maria was supposed to arrive with my dad and Bettina last week, we were all spending Christmas the big family way.
But because of Heathrow's lack of knowledge and equipment in snow and it's removal, she was not able to join us up in Sweden. So she hopped on a bus to Paris, where Bettinita lives and spent Christmas there. Now she's coming up here because they are all going to Turkey, Ankara for new years....

now my arms hurt...

a plus!





Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment