Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year readers!

I took it easy at home with Mom and on skype with Memo! We celebrated the new year with wine and some good food. I also talked with Maria, Bettina and my dad and skype for a while.

I hope you all enjoyed the new year celebrations as it should.
Before writing about the year that passed (tomorrow or something) I stole this list from another blog:



1. How old are you in 5 years?I will be 25... haha, just joking... I will be a majestic 31

2. Who was the last person you met? 
My mom... we spent new years together

3. How tall are you?
 
171 cm according to my passport, 170 cm in real life! haha, I stood on my toes!

4. Which was the last movie you saw? 
Life as we know it. About to watch "black swan"

5. Who was the last person you called?Memo on skype, Helena on the cellphone

6. To whom was your last SMS and what did it say? 
actually a BBM and it was to Megan and said something like "yep, it is, it's about 6h until your right"

7. What are today's plan? 
Well, it's almost 2 am, so tomorrow the plan is to meet up with Helena, Emmy and Angelina

8. Do you prefer calling or messages? 
Messages, I don't like calling!

9. Are your parents together or divorced? 
Divorced
10. When did you last see your mom?30 min ago

11. What is your eye color?Blue, green, yellow
12. When did you wake up today? 
9.30 am

13. Did you ever find a cat? 
Define find?! I mean in Turkey and Mexico it was full of "free" cats... never took one home though

14. Which is your favourite place?
With the people I love


15. Which place do you hate? 
Administrative offices

16. Where are you in 10 years? 
With the person I love in a country where we are happy

17. What scared you as a child?
Someone breaking and entering my house, who then would kill me


18. Who made you laugh recently? Memo

19. Are you too young to own (big black) disc? 
I had some when I was younger.

20. Do you use a laptop? 
Only

21. Do you sleep with or without clothes? 
With, or I wake up with a soar throat

22. How many pillows do you have in bed? 
Two, but would want 3... big and fluffy ones... now flat and boring

23. How many countries have you lived in? 
5, Sweden, France, England, Turkey and Mexico

24. Did you ever puke when you were drunk? 
Once or maybe twice...

25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? 
Flipflops


26. Are you social? 
Some people would say very, some people would say I am rude. I say I am the way I am... which according to me is very nice

27. Your favourite icecream?
 
Ben and Jerry's Cookie dough

28. What would you do if you won a million dollars?Invest it!!!!! Boring but awesome!

29. Do you like Chinese food?I like french chinese food!

30. Do you like coffee?No... I have enough addictions as it is!

31. What do you drink for breakfast? 
Diet coke or O'boy.

32. Do you sleep in any particular position? 
Stomach, face down the pillow

33. Do you know how to play poker? 
The kids version, yes... but I cheat

34. Do you like to cuddle?Yes... a lot


35. Do you have an addictive personality? 
Very

36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? 
2 people, at least

37. Do you want kids?Yep, 3... or maybe two... before I turn 30, so I better get started


38. So you speak any other languages than Swedish? 
English, French fluently. A bit of spanish and german. And of course I understand Norwegian and then yeah... the latin languages are understandable sometime

39. Did you ever ride in an ambulance?Yes, like 2 times

40. Do you prefer the ocean or the pool?A nice clean ocean is always nice

41. What do you prefer spending money on? 
Traveling, friends and family and clothes

42. Do you own precious jewlery? Some

43. What is the last you put in your mouth? A pill n some water

44. Who is the funniest person you know?After myself (haha)... everyone has their moments!

45. Chose a scar on your body? On my right wrist, a scar from getting stuck in a boy outside of Phi Phi Island in Thailand in -98
46. what is your ring tone? 
standard Blackberry

47. Do you still have clothes from when you were young? I think my mom gave it away

48. Do you flirt a lot?People mistake my trying to be nice for flirting, so no

49. Where was you profile picture of your blog taken? 
In Kelly's in Guadalajara, by Fercho
50. Do you know how to change the oil of a car?First of all, arent people paid to do that? Secondly, do I have a drivers license?
52. Which was the last book you read? 
I am reading some collected novels of Dostoijevski

53. Do you read the paper daily? 
Several times actually
55. Do you dance in the car? 
When it is necessary! haha!

56. Which was the last radio station you listened to?My mom wanted P1 so P1 it was

57. What is the last thing you wrote on a paper?One small taco plate

58. When were you in church last?Yesterday
Hope you enjoyed!


Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment