Thursday, January 6, 2011

Missing Guadalajara

I've been back in Sweden for about 3 weeks now.
I miss Mexico. It is amazing being back with the family, don't get me wrong. But I miss my boyfriend.
The gang
He's amazing.

My time in Guadalajara was quite amazing.
We had a bit of a routine that I really fell in love with.
A "normal" day would look something like this:

We would wake up, drink some diet coke, cook breakfast, clean the apartment then head to Soriana, the grocery store.
Back home we would start thinking about what we would want for lunch and head up on the roof for some quality tanning time. We would tan for about two hours while talking about, to many people's surprise, pretty intelligent subjects. Then head down to decide on "the food problem" (Daniel, 2010).
We would either go for a Kelly's burger, a pizza or a kebab or cook something at home.
We would then go home, send emails, study or just watch some show. Afterwards, Memo would come over, we would hang out and start thinking about dinner.
A perfect day either Patrick or I would cook a nice family dinner and Memo and sometimes someone else would join us and dinner would honestly be amazing.
To finish of the night we would watch a movie, Memo would head off and Daniel, Patrick and I would watch "Cougar Town"; not only a show but also a class in how women work for the boys.

Anywho, today I've been trying to deal with my former shopping addiction which has resulted in a mountain of clothes in my mom's cellar. I've got a pile or two which my sister will go through and after that to a second hand store, and then the clothes I want to keep which are now in drawers.

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment