Friday, January 14, 2011

2 and a half month

That's what is left until Memo gets here.
Thank god for the blackberry chat and Skype.

So I've been back in Jönköping for a while now, had an exam the other day.
Now I am just chilling, waiting for Monday to come when we have the first class.

I havent done much since I got back, hung out with Patrick, Mike, Daniel, Emma and Yulia yesterday. We were supposed to party but I was too tired and went home at 10, had a 15h sleep and started over today. Although I am still super tired. So this Friday will be a calm Friday of watching TV and shows on my computer while waiting for Memo to come back from work.

Tomorrow Cassia arrives from Brazil, can't wait to see her, and the others that are coming down here.

Otherwise this weekend will be calm, no plans at all except for doing nothing and maybe go meet up with some people.

But that is tomorrow, today is about getting better from this sleepiness.

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment