Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More snow

It snows a lot in Sweden. It's almost like it hasn't stopped since I came here almost 3 weeks ago, if not more.

Snow is nice, but if it snows you gotta take it away, and today that was my job.
I worked my muscles for a bit, now I am strong and fit.

Other than that life "back home" is pretty relaxed and calm, some rearrangement of furniture, a lot of phone calls from my sister, visits of my sister, my mom's birthday was today which of course we celebrated with a nice lunch and some fika.

This weekend it will be Jönköping bound. Back to university and exams.
Too bad for me I don't really have a place to stay yet, hopefully that will be fixed soon.

The semester will feel long and will be full of learning. I look forward to it, but mostly I look forward to the end of march when I will get a visit.

It will be awesome meeting up with the lost friends back down in Jönköping. It will be crazy!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment