Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to Jönköping

So my stay up in Västerås is now over. It should have been over already but due to the extreme efficiency of the Swedish railway company SJ I couldn't leave tonight but have to wake up at 5 am to grab a train at 6 which gets me to Jönköping at 10, when my lecture starts. Meaning I will come late.

It's been nice here, I've been spending time with the people I love; mi madre, mi hermana, helena, Angelina, Emmy and so on. It's been amazing.

I've been studying a bit, sent some emails about the thesis work and also been working on my CV which I have to send out soon.

Tomorrow I have class, as I said, and then I am meeting up with Carlos and maybe Julie. Some quality time with friends is never wrong.

I have to sleep now, after my talk with Memo.

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment