Saturday, March 1, 2014

March will march

February was tough.

A real tough time at work;
*none logical
*mean
*disrespectful parents.
Parents who do not know how to keep their persona life to themselves.

Really... we (working with this) are exhausted mentally. There was no way I could have imagined half of the things that have happened - especially not this last week.

I hope March will march on in a much calmer way than February did.

We wont have any parent meeting, which means less stress planning, preparing, and organizing a meeting that parents do not even have the decency to show up to - because it's only to hand out a small paper no!?
No manches...
The poor kids whose parents didn't come were upset, the other parents wonder what the...
Oh well, enough about that.

I AM SORRY

I just have so much of this stress built up, because some parents don't bother, that I needed to get some out.

Thank God for the few that care! We appreciate them so much

No comments:

Post a Comment