Friday, February 26, 2016

A Test

Life is testing us.
Dropping small challenges on us, more lately than before.
I have had a fever since last night, am not really enjoying anything but rest. Then today, picking up Sophia, driving home - my gears got difficult to put in, then the car started making a squeaky noise, and then all of a sudden all just locked down, making it impossible to steer.
I might have cursed, even if the kids were in the back seat. Did it really have to happen when I was feeling bad?

Anywho, the got the car to a shop. Problem being that the Black car was in the shop for a repainting. So no car, and I had to go work.
Luckily Memo's mother could take me to the first house, and then I had to walk - great on a day with fever.
Oh well, I am back at home. Memo is bringing some take out, and I will sleep early.

Tomorrow I am scheduled to go look at a potential school for Leon for the fall. Memo went this morning and liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment