Thursday, February 25, 2016

Sick, and then sick again

I am not sure why, but life has been a vicious circle of sickness since we got back to Mexico.

It started with Leon getting a fever, and then me getting a bad cold, then me getting food poisoning and then Leon getting RSV (I thought he might not make it, it was bAd), and then now me coming down with, what I hope, is a cold, but am fearing is the flu.

Life has been moving in 250 km/h, giving classes in the afternoons, keeping the house work up, gym (when I am not sick) and the baking business. 
We also applied for a scholarship for Sophia, and it was very stressful a few days before the papers were to be handed in. 
We finally got them handed in, although I am not sure they are up to standards, I do hope so though. Sadly social life suffers nowadays, not only with friends but also between Memo and I. Over the past 2-3 weeks we haven't seen much of one another. It's though, you need to start prioritising and sometimes thats not very popular. 

We power through, as long as we have each other, all will be good. Stick together. Love. Forgiveness. Patience. 

I am very much looking forward having a few friends over Saturday night, I don't remember last time I had time to just sit down and enjoy - even a weekend night. 
I hope that my cold will be over by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment