Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5 years

The other week Memo and I were talking about life, and it made me realize it's been 5 years since I left Paris. 
The time has come when I have lived more years away than in Paris. 
When I was in the middle of that move back to Sweden, I never thought this day would come. 

In order to move on I have lived in many places; London, Västerås, Jönköping, Ankara and have now "settled" in Guadalajara. This is how it goes actually:

Västerås - Paris - Västerås - London - Jönköping - Ankara - Guadalajara - Jönköping - Guadalajara

I have changed country 8 times - sometimes I have gone back to the same. But I can tell you, moving sucks, it's necessary, but sucks. 

Anywho, here´s my past in pictures:
First summer in paris 2003
                                    
Paris 2007


YES, I did own a car!!!

Paris

London 2008
Jönkping 2009

Jönköping 2010
Jönköping 2009
  

Jönköping 2009


Ankara 2010


Guadalajara 2010

The end result!
Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment