Friday, May 25, 2012

Finally..

Last night it rained (for the first time in a few months), this means that it today is a bit cooler than it previously has been - thus the FINALLY. I took a walk - at noon - and didn't die!

I see summer has finally arrived in Sweden, and I have to admit I am a bit jealous. Because, although I live in a constant summer, nothing beats the Swedish summer after having endured all those cold and dark months.

Sophia slept a lot better yesterday, so I had the time to update her "first year book" we bought in Panama.





Today is Friday, which could have been fun. But Memo is about to finish his semester (exams, papers) so he needs to go to school - SUCKS.
Oh well, soon it's over, and we will have him all to ourselves every afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment