Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nee thing

So Leon has this new thing going - diaper leaking.
Not so bad you say - let me put it into context for you.

At home: all is beautiful and clothes are clean.
No cascade vomiting or dark wet stains on clothes.

Visiting Sophia's school/hairdresser/going to abastos: and this folks is a no fail - the diaper always leaks. There is the infamous stain on the back. And often on the bum.
Yesterday at the hairdresser the diaper leaked, and while I was trying to balance him on my leg - trying to minimize the stains on my own clothes he cascade vomits on himself and moi.
Fun.

Today arriving to abastos I realize he was completely wet and gooey on the right side.
He was asleep and I tried to fix it with Sophia's cardigan.

Great start of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment