Monday, March 2, 2015

Tough nights

Leon has had a few bad nights and I am starting to run out of extra fuel.
Woke up with a headache - woke up and woke up. I mean he was fussy all night.

And yesterday we had an appointment at 7:30 - I mean come on 7:30 on a sunday. The only day I can actually rest in the morning.
Saturdays Memo works out.

Leon finally fell asleep and then someone rang the door bell. We bought a couch Saturday and they delivered it today.
Great with an another couch. It's here upstairs, in the hallway/area and we will move the TV out there from our room - soon I hope.

I also have this DIY plan to repaint two bureaus we have. They are solid wood, shiny.
I believe I need to sandpaper them and then I can pain and put the shiny on again right.
I want to do this by myslef. Mostly to prove to Memo I can, he is telling me I am not handy - I disagree.

I will post pictures later today - pop in and look at them and give me some tips.

Now - laundry calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment