Saturday, August 22, 2009

The art of fucking up...


It's actually more difficult than people imagine to fuck up...
I have a tendency of doing so fairly often to be honest, I know what is best for me, I know what not to do... or what to do, but I just, for some amazing reason, do the opposite!!

It's quit amazing when, after having fucked up, I think about it...

This time it's on a different level thou...

Gotta suck up the consequences... there's the hard way or the harder way... there's never an easy way out of fucking up...

Haven't really decided yet, we'll see how it goes... gotta go with the heart on this one... do know where it's at thou...

Anywho... had a bit of drama this morning when I realized dear Mr. Jack have been spreadin pretty false rumors about me n our break-up... that sucks... mostly for him thou... he'll learn with time that there's no purpose...

Cus as I said... certain things you just gotta suck them up, however difficult it is... stand for what is done n deal with the consequences in the best (most honest) way...

Today's photo will be one of Helena, Angelina and I... with, as always, an underlying message or purpose... wont tell you this time thou!

No comments:

Post a Comment