Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Classes


Moving on is difficult, forgetting or just living with yours and others decisions is even more difficult...

So today my classes in learning how to accept mine and others decisions started.
One very intense hour during which I went through most feelings, from happiness to sadness.
Had to answer some questions that made me think, still can't get them out of my head, couldn't answer them, still can't.

But then isn't that what the concept of classes and learning is about... perhaps after next weeks class I will be able to answer some parts of the questions, hopefully I will be able to answer the questions with more than "I don't know".

Hadn't been that honest in a while... felt pretty weird, but mostly sad...
thinking about all that shit again...

Isn't it amazing how the human mind suppresses certain information to the back of your brain, from where it's always on your mind without you actually realizing it, you hide the feelings coming from those memories with excuses, excuses to be angry, sad or you simply hide them by acting happy...

Because pretending to be happy is easier than showing your true feelings sometimes!


I've decided to be a good student thou... just need to get some other stuff of my mind in order to keep up with the new-old stuff! (0:

Anywho, to finish this one off, dealing with issues is difficult, like winning over your dad in arm wrestling... only possible if you get help!

This is for you... enjoy it, listen to it and remember me! (0:

No comments:

Post a Comment