Monday, November 16, 2009

Mon nez


I've done some spring cleaning (perhaps it should be called fall cleaning) on my phone and in my head this weekend.

Was awesome having Sean here.
Not only was it great seeing him again and seeing him so fucking drunk he couldn't even walk home, but also he helped me realize that I had to do some changes.
Or to be honest, recent happenings and one comment of his made me realize that things had to change.

We were talking about dishonest people and it ended up with him asking me when I would get myself a nice boy that treats me well instead of all these idiots I tend to go for (if I remember right)
Now maybe up til now I've been trying out all those bad ones in order to be able to really appreciate the next one that for sure will be better than the last one (0:

Even though it wasn't really a boy in that sense, it was more like a man, adult, a friend, but as always I expect too much from the wrong people.

I think I've brought this up before, but I will do it again, because I don't think it can be said too many times...

People, be honest, open and treat people the way you would want to be treated.
If you need compassion and attention, you might want to give it to the ones you expect that from.

For a straight forward question answer honestly, even thought you think the answer will hurt, don't you think hiding or being secretive about it will hurt even more when it's found out?

Stupid example;

If I ask you if you eat chocolate
say yes if you do instead of lamely trying to hide it
Because when I later see you eat chocolate (having ignored everyone telling me about you eating chocolate, trusting you when you said it was an apple)it will disappoint me
Since, you eating chocolate doesn't matter to me, I wouldn't care, but the mere fact of lying about is sad, for you...
Since, if you would have told me you ate chocolate, maybe I would have told you I've been eating quite a lot of chocolate this whole time and that it really wouldn't have mattered that you did too!

A footnote would also be that considering what I've done and been through for this friend I deserve a bit more respect...

Anywho, I'm done playing whatever games and am now ready to enjoy my last months here in Sweden, started out this weekend and will try to keep on going

Seeing people I love and start seeing people I've been wanting to see, if I'm not too shy that is... haha... haven't done that in a while
I'm nervous!

First of all I need to get over this freaking cold of mine
Hit me like a train on saturday, woke up with a fever, soar throat and a runny nose, and wouldn't say it's been getting much better since.
The fever comes and goes, well... goes during the days and comes back like a nice little friend every night!

Otherwise I've pretty much organized all the school work that needs to be done in my head, that does not mean I will end up doing it exactly as planned but it feels feasible now, difficult and almost physically impossible, but that's only almost! (0:

Now I will continue enjoying mon nez and ma fievre

Bisous a tous et bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment