Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A deep breath...

I trust very few people

When I was younger I thought everyone meant well, that people didn't lie or hide things
Growing up you learn that most people do lie but that close friends and family can be trusted
Because what is the purpose with lying to them?

Maybe I've been unlucky, maybe I trusted the wrong people
Because at some point everyone I ever had trusted let me down, but as with everything else you move on...

I learned my lesson

So when starting over with life I tried to be a bit more selective with the people I trust and rely on
I thought I was a pretty good judge of character, to some extent I was, I have some awesome people around me that I know are there for me

BUT obviously I'm not yet an expert and managed to get really disappointed with a couple of them

I don't like when people hide things from me
*Don't make me believe things that aren't there
*Don't make up things just because you think it hurts less
- because the truth ALWAYS comes out, and then you hurt ppl even more!

I can't even explain how much it hurts

Because when I care for someone, I would do anything for them
Even though I might be far away or I might even not show it all the time, but the few people I care about mean everything to me, I truly love them as friends
so when someone hurts me it breaks my heart



But as always I'm too much of a coward to even bring it up... I write about it instead

Even though I might be angry, sad and disappointed I'm truly happy and feel extremely lucky to have been able to see my entire family this past weekend.
Not only did I spend time with my mom, my dad came with Bettina, Bettina and Maria, and even though the mood might not have been on top it was nice being with people that knows me and takes me for who I am!






Also Bettina brought me the vitamin E oil she bought in Panama...
AWESOME, I already started using it
I'm very excited my scars will go away, because hopefully the memories will have a better chance fading if I don't have a constant reminder about what happened in the past!

Anyways, lucky me I've got so much stuff in school right now I can try to bury myself in books instead

This week has started with A LOT of ethics, some Strategy & Technology analysis and a very tiny bit of Management Accounting; which I'm certain there will be more of

So off I go to bed now... But just so you know
*I love you, and I'll always be there for you... I'll never forget you*

No comments:

Post a Comment