Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All I want



Thursday I get "fin besök" as we would say in Swedish... -nice visit-translated into english, Saauunn, or more correctly written, Mr. Sean is making a stop here in wonderful Sweden.

I'm sure he will be amazed by the beautiful nature & women, the extraordinary expensive alcohol, awesome weather and the eventful city of Jönköping!
I'm very much excited about the visit, first foreign friend to ever see me in my "true habitat" haha...

But before Sir. Tompkins arrival I have a few things to work out, for example;

¤ Finish the Strategy & Technology homework for tomorrow
¤ Finish the SWOT and PESTLE analysis' of the construction industry
¤ Look over the changes I need to do in the Statistics lab report
¤ Read the Micro chapter for the assignment
¤ Answer the questions for the Micro Assignment
¤ Preferably study a bit of Management Accounting
¤ Do laundry
¤ Find a cheap rental car place
¤ Clean my room
and most importantly...
¤ Go enjoy the free food at the international day tomorrow! (0:

Anywho, figured out that being irritated lately has to do with my lack of seeing the obvious... or not so obvious (and there we go again... aarrggghh)

It's 4 a.m, should get up at 9 a.m to start the busy day...

I end the day with the nice little christmas song Lina & I heard in the cab last week! I like christmas! (0:



Oh, and for your information guapo, today it was 1 month... maybe you didn't think about it, but I did...

PUSS a todos

No comments:

Post a Comment