Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm gonna study...


...I'm just gonna update you on some happenings first.
Nothing special has happened, just a few things flying around in my head.

First of all, to the joy of Cassia and Dan;
I did my nails last night!

For about 10 days, if not more, I walked around with 5 red nails and 5 "naked" nails, to Cassias horror and Dans delight.

Why Dan was enjoying this so much was because on Sunday my dad and I had to go to a "welcome lunch" for the Brazilian engineer (they were supposed to be two but one discovered he'd forgotten his passport at the airport in Sao Paolo).

It was my dad, Jeff (the turkish CEO) his brazilian wife, Dan, the brazilian and I.

My dad and I got there 10 min early, Nordic as we are.
Then Jeff and Cynita showed up, on time.
Dan came late, as always. Starting to believe his watches are not set to the right time.
And well the brazilian never showed up.
My dad had offered (on request of Jeff) to pick him up at the hotel. But he never answered.
We waited about an hour before starting to call. No answer.
After about 1 and a half he called saying he'd tried to get to the restaurant (Pike or smth) but had gotten lost, so he'd gone back to the hotel.
My dad, saviour of the day, left to pick hime up, while I begged him (in swedish not to leave me there by myself).
While he was gone, Dan must have noticed my nails and sat there with a smile on his face, looking down at my nails, that I tried to hide!
Thank god he didn't mention it there, but in an e-mail later that night. Ass! haha...
Another weird thing was the brazilian who didn't seem ashamed to stare at me the whole lunch, which of course both my dad and Dan noticed and teased me about.

Anywho, yesterday on my way back from Bilkent, all of a sudden I got crazy scared that maybe I got a brain tumor.
And no, this is no joke, I do realize how serious that is.
This of course is because of my hospital adventure back in Swe last week, and because of the fact that since then I've had a weird headace.
I usually don't any. Except for the migranes from time to time.
I managed to calm my self down by telling myself they would have noticed it on the X-rays.

I really wish I could b outside studying right now. But because of the fever I get too cold. Plus me ears hurt, and I don't feel it would be the best idea to sit out on a windy balcony on the 10th floor.
Also I'm having problems concentrating. I just wanna sleep. My eyes are burning, my back hurts because of the "fever pains" and my head is pretty messed up.

Wow, this became longer than I thought.

Hmhm... will maybe save the rest for later...

Toodles..

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment