Friday, April 23, 2010

Vitamin D


That's what the sun "provides" us with right?
I don't really remember, and I am too lazy to actually google it.

So today is the 1st out of three days off.

My dad and I started out with a morning cigarette on the balcony, looking out on the clear blue sky and decided we should do something today.
I got ready, now I am waiting for him.

I don't know what we're gonna do. Nothing too crazy, who knows, maybe we'll go have lunch somewhere?!
I suggested we go to the castle.
He didn't want to.
The only other option here in Ankara is the Ataturk Mosuleum (or smth), i.e. his grave.
I don't think he'll wanna do that either.

While waiting for him I sat out on the balcony, enjoying the sun, really feeling how my body absorbed the vitamin D while reading the Economist.

I love the Economist. It is actually rather interestin.

Later on tonight (he said afternoon, I've learnt not to trust any type of given time with him) I will maybe go meet up with Dan.
We'll see.

All exchange students are out on adventure this weekend. I hope they have a great time and all get their asses back to Ankara without injurees (they are worse than me when it comes to drunken injurees).

Oh well, I'm off.

*In this post I give you a picture from my first trip to Istanbul, when it was stil snowy

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment