Thursday, April 15, 2010

Paper consumption


The houshold paper consumption just went up with more than the double.
Need to blow my nose every five minutes.
Not very flattering for my nose, it turns red and the skin becomes irritated.

I have no plan for today.

I should start with the Innovation homework. Just need to gather some energy first.

Yesterday on the bus or maybe in the cafe in school, Firat told me about Kaş, seems like an amazing place.

Wikipedia it!!!!

Anywho. As you might know I'm gettin my phone sent from Swe.
This seems to be harder than I could even imagining.

People not answering calls, then the other doesn't seem to answer anything.

God... who knows when I'm getting it.
Thankfully it taught me a lesson. I will share it some other time out of respect.

Very annoying. And the anger is building up more and more. Not for that but for the way it is currently being handled by a person, and how that person deals with communication right now.

oh well... I will, as always inform the person about what I feel

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment