Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back in Sweden

I came back to Sweden on Monday.


I had 2½ amazing weeks; discovering new places, people and feelings. Seeing friends and family.
Panama is great. 
I recommend everyone to go there. 

Now I am back in Sweden, trying to figure out how I feel about the future. 
Things will be different, sadly not at all what I would have wanted, and probably not accompanied by who I would want, but life goes on... however boring and bad it feels.

I am back in Sweden enjoying the Swedish summer again with Baby Vincent. We've already had a few excursions, and will continue so. 
I've also worked on the import-export thing, and will start studying for my statistics exam tomorrow -  a month before it is.

Puss

Playa Bonita



Chiriqui



Isla Grande
Vincent yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment