Monday, July 25, 2011

New Energy

2 years ago 
I got myself some new energy, or hope, or whatever you would like to call it.
I have accepted my faith, so to say.

The weekend was - tranquil -  nothing special, not even any baby Vincent ):
But not to worry, he was here today and yesterday - kept my mommy and I very busy.

On Wednesday we all take off to Talling, Estonia on a mini-vacation/reunion. We (my mom, AK, Vincent and I) are meeting up with wonderful Julia aka Juliet Leclair. It will be amazing!
My last vacation before, well... you will find out when the time is right.

As you might understand we've been well updated on the horrible events of the weekend -  Swedish newspapers, and news.
But I think one of the worst clips I've seen is this one: VIDEO from BBC, it shows how chocked they must have been coming off the island.

Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment