Sunday, July 31, 2011

News

I just started writing a post that I've wanted to write for months and months, about someone - without mentioning a name of course - about respect and understanding the consequences of action. But I deleted it all.
I might re write it and keep it to myself, but I decided that it is disrespectful of me to write about that person here.
The person is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer as a common friend once said, and in the end it is up to me whether or not I want to keep the person in my life, and how.
Easier said than done.
But instead of trying to change people, or trying to make people understand that it might not be very nice (they hurt me) to act a certain way, I have decided to just let them go - let them do their thing.
I have wonderful friends and family that love me and I love, and if someone doesn't respect me or respect our relationship (human), then it's ok, but I don't need to be a part of it.

After a few pretty intense weeks of setting things straight with certain people (plural) I can't wait for the future to come, when the stress and all is passed and we're enjoying life.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment