Monday, April 2, 2012

A countdown

So, the other day when I had my aspirin incident (here) and realized just how sleep deprived I am, I started thinking about other incidents that were caused my the same reason.

So far I remember one (major) incident - there are several minor things suck as lack of balance, forgetting vocabulary etc. - here goes:

You realize just how sleep deprived you are when you walk out of the car after breastfeeding with your shirt still down/up.
Luckily I have a very observant boyfriend who told me.... oh no WAIT I do not have an observant bf. I noticed things were not right around the boob area INSIDE the restaurant.
Luckily (this time not sarcastic) I have a nursing bra - so the rest of the clients were not treated to a private show.

Oh well....

other than that, rings are finally back on, after 3 months - let's do this!



Enjoy your mondays

Panama in less than 2 days

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment