Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hectic

Life is hectic here in Guadalajara today.
Sophia and I just woke up, and already had time for a shower.
Usually our mornings are calm and relaxed - shower free - but today is not a normal day.
Today we need to pack and get ready for Panama.
We need to wake up at 2.30 - 3 a.m to be at the airport at 4, plane leaves at 6.

I don't know if you noticed, but I snuck in that WE took a shower this morning - Oh, yeah.... Sophia is a big girl now!
Anywho, she's not a fan - doesn't close her eyes even once - so her eyes are pretty red by the end.
We had to do it thou because I put olive oil on her head yesterday since it was so dry - I don't want no cradle crap.

Today I want to clean the whole house. I started with the kitchen yesterday, but didn't get far sine Little Miss Sunshine has decided that naps over 20 min are for pussies - and she's no pussy, nor baby.

Well, well... first I want to go to the store to get some of that magical, energizing coke - gets me through the day, true story!
I usually go to the small tienda (practically) next to the house, but they're on vacation, so I have to walk a bit further away - and it's warm and sunny ):

I will go play with the little one now, she's talking to the octopus and I want to join in - she just farted, how lady like.

Look how tiny. A day and a half old!

No comments:

Post a Comment