Monday, October 5, 2015

Buns

Sunday's are always MY day to sleep in.
That's the deal.

I take the kids Saturday mornings and Memo can do whatever he feels like - he chooses to go long distance running.
Sundays he takes the kids while I chose to charge my sleep battery.

At 10 Sophia came in and told me it was time to wake up - I already was, only enjoying the moment I had to myself, but she doesn't need to know that.

I figured Memo had to be tired since Leon whoke up at 6:30, so him and the baby took a long nap while Sophia and I made buns - cinnamon/cardamom and vanilla buns.
I can't upload a picture right now since the app doesn't let me.

The day has been calm - the whole weekend really.
Thankfully.

It's over now and tomorrow a new, better week with great opportunities start.

I give you a picture of my current view - shadows.

Have a good one, and I will try to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment