Friday, October 30, 2015

New Routine

A few weeks ago I decided to try a new mind set out.

Try to be more 'active' I guess.

Now when we wake up we, get ready, make the beds etc. I take Sophia to school, come back and start picking things up, ideally cook lunch (already). Rest when the baby rests and then go pick up the big monster.
Day goes on, one of the main things that changed - except or making lunch in the morning - is that now when I see something laying around I don't say - I'll pick that up later, or, next time.

Also, we do not leave downstairs or the main bedroom without picking our stuff up.

House is cleaner, less time actually cleaning.

I used to be so messy. SO, very messy.
Maybe this is normal to most of you, but for me it didn't come naturally.

But now I got it.

Anywho, I need to find some cooking inspiration. I feel I really need a crock pot.

Sometimes I run low on time - yep - in between the kids, the house, life, and the baking business. I think a crock pot would be helpful.

Need to look into it.

Now that we should't eat too many hot dogs and all...


No comments:

Post a Comment