Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Empty

 After two crazy weeks - I got some rest today.
I haven't been able to rest a single day since the delivery, which resulted in a few days extra of pain, an infection and a two day (super high) fever.
I am pretty much "healed" now,  and just need to recuperate - sleep wise.

As you might have realized my family left. I am super sad, and miss them already. I can't believe they all left. Just 3 days ago we were ALL together in Vallarta - my mom, AK, Fredrik, Vincent, my dad, Bettina, Sophia, Memo and I - now we're all alone.

I will write a proper update tomorrow. Today Sophia, Memo and I are trying to just spend time as a family - for the first time in 2½ weeks (since she was born).

Here are a few pictures of our experiences:
Just chilling

Vallarta, Family Picture



In Zapopan

Cousins

Chapala
Oh yes, I fit into my old jeans already - actually as soon as my family arrived 4 days after the delivery they fit, maybe not as before, but hey - I am happy.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment