Sunday, January 29, 2012

Friday fever

Yesterday was spent in bed, with probably the highest fever I have ever had. 
OMG
I felt almost the same about 2 weeks ago, but then it was probably boob engorgement (or however it is in english), whereas now boobs were not hurting, not my back. 
Nothing except for the right side (same as last time)
Anywho, almost exactly 24h of super high fever, but a pack of tempra (the pain killers allowed for breastfeeding and pregnant women) I felt better - not good.

Now I feel good - except for the 3 day headache I've had. 

So, today we went out and bought a breast pump. Making sure that I will not get the breast problem again (which could be due to too much milk that is not eaten or cold boobs).

I haven't had time to answer any of the messages that I've been sent, nor the comments. But maybe when I get into the routine this week or next I will be able to. 

Sophia and I are slowly and steadily agreeing on how the day should look. 
Waking up at 7-8, then take a quick nap until 11, when I get up and start my day, she plays in her baby gym or sleeps in her bed (she's a big girl now!)



Now we're gonna try to watch a movie, although I guess we will fall asleep to it!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment