Monday, January 2, 2012

Project

The years first project - I would have hoped to be pushing Sophia out - will be trying to put the travel crib together.
I thought it would be easy because - it's a travel crib = you should be able to put it together easily and quickly.
This does not seem to be the deal... I am unable to get passed step 2 (out of 10). The freaking edges refuse to click - and they need to click.

I am all red and sweaty, and have taken a break - trying to figure out if the best solution is to start over with step 1 (the only step actually completed) and see if maybe I did it wrong (so sad), or just to continue trying to make the edges click (which seems pretty stupid, because I won't become any stronger).

I will keep you posted.

Current state:



Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment