Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sophia´s moods

The weekend was nice and long - a whole extra day actually!
We did nothing special. Thought we would go to Chapala, but Memo didn´t want to. 

We started playing "Draw something" on the Ipad/Iphone - it´s awesome!
All of you with smartphones (not bb) get it, it´s free - and if you already have it, let´s play! 
Find me through with the app through fb.

Today I am tired - Sophia´s sleep was a bit iffy over the weekend. Better last night, but I am still tired.



Today I we with Memo´s mom. There´s something wrong with my right ear. She gave me a spray and we´ll see in 3 days if it helps.
Always nice to meet someone I can talk to! 
Tomorrow we´re spending the day with her again, it´s passport time! YAY

Now I will start with lunch - Swedish tacos mums mums

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment