Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life cont.

Wow, how fast time passes.

As I talked with my mom, AK and Vincent on skype today I started thinking that it wasn´t that long ago they were here. It feels like forever, but if I think about the time I´ve had with Sophia it´s almost nothing.

When I am home with her, which I am practically 24/7, I don´t really think of her as a baby. I don´t know. We talk, dance, sing.

I am tired today. I guess 2 and a half months without a day "off" makes you tired. Sometimes I wish Memo could help out a bit with her. But with work (away from 6-15) and school (homework 16-18.30, school 19-22) there´s not much time for that.
Oh well, when he´s done with his masters (in 2 years), then I will be able to say that I worked fucking hard, and (hopefully) made a good job.

Only thing missing is a bit of company. Memo doesn´t really have time for spending time with us during the weeks (except for eating). Kinda wish I was back in Sweden.
We´ll see how long time I can do this.
24/7 without any breaks, no company, nothing to do (don´t have a car, nor is this a too exciting city).

at the moment all is good

This is Sophia and I trying to take a picture to send to Memo.

1st try: Her cheeks looked too big

2nd try: She´s staring at the juice

3d try: She looks surprised because she pooped

4th try: The poop festival continued


Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment