Friday, March 16, 2012

F day

So, back to Friday.

Just got back from the park - walked the 5 km again - not at noon this time thou, at 11.40 (:
About just as stupid.
I am red as a tomato, but Sophia seems fine.
Had a freerider with me for about 3km. A fly that just sat there on the stroller, looking for - I don´t know what.


Trying to gather loads of positive energy for the weekend. As Memo says - we don´t need to care about what opinions there are. We´ll see how it goes.

Also, I heard a few people were shocked Sophia has ear rings.
Yes, I totally agree with you. It shouldn´t be done at birth, but when the child can choose itself - it was not my decision to put those.
Now, there are many cultural and religious differences between me and Memo´s family. So that was a battle I choose to let pass.
In the end she´s not that damaged by it. For me, her growing up without being bombarded with religious propaganda is way more important.
I want her to know that the good things that happens in her life are done by her, or people that love her - not god. Also, that she needs to stand up for the bad things she´s done.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment