Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Still July?!

What the... Memo told me it was going to be August today. It isn't (well it is, because this is a timed post that I wrote last night).

Anywho, it's still July and weather in Mexico is about as predictable as in Sweden in April, or France in March.
It rains, sunny, cloudy, sunny - you get the idea.

BIG news from Sophia. She has learnt how to crawl (not true) in Swedish - åla. She's so cute, fighting her way around the house.

I am tired today.

Re-wrote that business plan I wrote about a while ago. Cleaned the house a bit more.
All this possible because Memo took Sophia. But I am starting to regret it - it's past her bedtime and she isn't here. Doesn't matter to Memo since he doesn't help at night, but kinda does to me.

Let's see what happens


No comments:

Post a Comment