Friday, August 3, 2012

Stranden

So we should be heading Vallarta bound in around two hours.
I've packed all that I can pack - Sophia's good and a few of Memo's things left.

It's been a pretty calm day, took a walk and not much else.

Meatballs are on the menu today, but Sophia needs to fall asleep first. Hands down raw meat and needy baby - not a good mix.

Anywho, I had a pretty low moment the other day.

One of the annoying kids that lives in the building (who usually screams until 22 (10) at night, was screaming down our window throwing rocks (!?! I know, wtf) on the wall that is Sophia's room.
She was waking up, I went to the window, looked down and see two parents sitting next to him, with some other screaming - uneducated - children.

SO after a few rocks I loose it, open the window and say.

What the fuck are you doing. You can't throw rocks on the wall - Idiot.

I realize now that it was a bit harsh to a 10 year old boy. I can only argue that he didn't understand, and that it's months of noise and screaming that is to blame (I even put up a note a month ago).

Oh well... he learnt his lesson.

Some pictures from previous trips

2010

2010

2010

2010

2010

2010

2011

2012

No comments:

Post a Comment