Friday, August 3, 2012

Vegetables and Dirt

Now that Sophia has become better at getting herself around the house, I have to step it up a bit on the cleaning.
I used to sweep the floor 2-3 times a week before, but now I seem to have to start doing it daily again. I would really need to mop it too... buuut... in time.

Sophia still doesn't want to eat veggies, which is starting to worry me. She will need to eat veggies, meat, cereal, as well as the fruit, in order to obtain all nutrients and vitamins she needs to become an awesome girl - size and mentally.
I try to hide what I cook (veggie wise) behind something she likes - banana, apple, mango or papaya, but it doesn't always work and it usually ends up with her tasting it and getting pissed.
Pissed Sophia is screaming Sophia.

I made chicken - pasta - carrot - apple and onion with ginger the other day, thinking it would be sweet enough. It wasn't.
She even stopped liking avocado - which she used to like.

Help... anyone got any tips?

Anywho, today we're heading beach bound and I couldn't be more excited.
Sun, pool, beach!



Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment