Monday, February 11, 2013

Food tips

I forgot to write about what we ate last week.
Some days were a little bit boring, so I will only tell you about the successes.

The hit of the week was spicy honey chicken with lime and cilantro rice. Memo loved it, and so did I. It was amazing. (If you want the recipe, let me know).

I found Greek yoghurt, so I made chicken gyros with goats cheese and tzatziki, I loved everything but the pita bread, it was dry and boring, I will make my own next time.

And on Saturday we made amazing hamburgers.

We ate really good on Friday too, I bought meat, which we had with a goats cheese salad and guacamole, but I didn't rally have to do much.

I am super excited about what we are having today - coconut-ginger chicken.
The chicken is marinating as a I write : coconut milk, fresh ginger, cilantro, chili, coriander seeds and salt.
I will let it marinate for 3 more hours.
We will eat this with rice boiled in chicken stock.

Mums....

I can't wait to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment