Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mind your own business, will you

Oh my...
I bumped into one of the most ignorant, rude and, quite honestly, stupid persons ever on Saturday.

I was sitting with a friends sister who is pregnant. She is in her early 20ies, is excited, her bf is excited, her family supportive and will not havr money issues.

We were taking about how amazing it is to be a mother, how to give birth and breast feeding.

Not only did the girl make it clear how, literary, stupid she was by giving us ridiculous reasons not to breast feed or give natural birth. It was ridiculous.

Worse - she pretty much told us how wrong it is to have a baby without being married. Both of us being unmarried - and happy.

She also had strong opinions on how Memo and I should go out to party more often etc.

Now... everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
But, you could keep it to yourself.
Dont sit and tell a pregnant girl and me that we are living our lives wrong.

Moreover, dont go and tell my friend that I shouldnt give his sister advice unless you have checked what they stand for.

I, for example stand for getting married when time is right - which is not just because i have a baby.
I will get married for love.
I dont judge you, dont judge me. Because as far as i have learnt, the people with the strongest opinions (in this sense) are usually the ones with the darkest secrets.

So if I ever bump into her again - which for her sake I hope we dont - I will let her know what I think about her. And I can be pretty damn nasty when it comes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment